- 1st shift Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Full Time Position
- Great Benefits!
- Company Medical Plan Included
- Company Vision Plan Included
- Company Dental Plan Included
- Life Insurance Policy Insurance
- 1 Week Vacation to Start
- 2-week Company Shutdown for Christmas/ New Year Holiday
- 12 Paid Holiday’s (If it falls on scheduled work day)
- 401K Program with Limited Match
Works in close relationship with the management staff to ensure the most effective and economical methods of running departments.
- Reviews all departmental job assignments daily with management.
- Sets up machines to ensure that production begins on time to avoid downtime.
- Based on production schedule, anticipates when the employees will be free to begin another job and have job prepared for them to begin.
- Assigns employees to new jobs when they have completed assigned production.
- Runs proto-types or sample runs and reviews the product with the management/engineering team.
- Maintains a constant review of operations assigned to them to ensure quality control.
- In conjunction with the plat manager develops and maintains scheduled maintenance program.
- Performs minor maintenance when necessary to decrease downtime.
- Trains employees on machines and follows through to make sure the operator fully understands the machine operations.
- Participates with supervisory personnel in providing performance review information and recommends to management employees who have advancement potential.
- Participates in the general administrative and technical programs, such as cost reductions, method changes, communications, safety, housekeeping, and employee training.
- Assumes the role of supervisor when he/she is absent.
- Supports positive employee relation environment as directed by management.
- Performs other jobs and duties when necessary.
- This position interacts with other departments such as Quality Assurance, Engineering, Operations, Sales, Etc.
- Mechanical aptitude
- General mathematical ability
- Ability to read and interpret reports and spreadsheets
- Ability to enter information in a computer system for tracking labor and operations
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Work in non-toxic environment with some slight odor
- The Core Values we seek are:
- Trustworthy (Do what you say personality)
- Pragmatic ( Realistic & Sensible people)
- Collaborative (Team players)
- Resourceful ( Adaptable & creative individuals)
- Quality conscious ( Attention to detail)
- Excited to be on the front lines of a fast-paced and growing team in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems.
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary