Featuring a versatile universal motor capable of AC and DC input power, this 1/4 hp gear motor is suited for specialized applications with available multiple gear reductions and configurations.
- Model 2900 GU is representative of an OEM-specified design and is not available for direct sale to consumers.
- We have a minimum order quantity of 100 units on all custom designs.
- UL approved motor
- Class A insulation (105°C)
- Durable silver hammer finish
- 10:1 thru 50:1 gear ratios available
- Versatile compact gearmotor
- High starting torque
- Threaded gearbox output option for flexible shaft tools
- Warm air hand dryer
- Flexible shaft power tools for shaping/Grinding
- Sold through catalog companies as general purpose motor and with modifications for OEM
Motor Performance Curves
This motor performance curve is representative of Model 2900 at rated HP at 10,000 RPM continuous duty.