The 1000 is a versatile universal motor capable of 115 volt AC and 12 volt DC input power, suited for multiple applications.
- We have a minimum order quantity of 100 units on all custom designs.
- The model shown is representative of an OEM-specified design and is not available for direct sale to consumers.
Zinc die cast
Cord or Leads
Various plug configurations or insulation jackets
Side or face
C.W., C.C.W., Reversible
Single or double
Totally enclosed or open ventilated
115/230 VAC12-90 VDC (Standard)
Series or shunt
Up to 10,000
1/4 HP thru 1/2 HP
- UL approved motor
- Class A insulation (105°C)
- Durable silver hammer finish
- Compact design
- Manufactured in the USA
- UL recognized
- Easily customized
- Abrasive wheel cutoff machine
- Pump for transferring liquids from Barrels/Drums
- Sold through catalogs as general purpose motor & with modifications to OEM
- Business forms
- Electrically elevated hospital tables
- Gearmotor assembly
Motor Performance Curves
This motor performance curve is representative of Model 1000 at rated HP at 10,000 RPM continuous duty.