The 2800 is a versatile universal motor capable of 115 volt AC and 12 volt DC input power, suited for multiple applications.
- We have a minimum order quantity of 100 units on all custom designs.
- The model shown is representative of an OEM-specified design and is not available for direct sale to consumers.
Zinc die cast ends with steel center
Cord or Leads
Various plug configurations or insulation jackets
C.W., C.C.W., Reversible
Single or double
Totally enclosed or open ventilated
115/230 VAC12-90 VDC (Standard)
Series or shunt
Up to 10,000
1/4 HP thru 1/2 HP
- Class A insulation (105°C)
- Durable silver hammer finish
- Compact design
- Manufactured in the USA
- Easily customized
- Automatic copier
- Industrial sewing machine
- Siren for U.S. Navy
Motor Performance Curves
This motor performance curve is representative of Model 2800 at rated HP at 10,000 RPM continuous duty.