- 1st shift Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Full Time Position
- Great Benefits!
- Company Medical Plan Included
- Company Vision Plan Included
- Company Dental Plan Included
- Life Insurance Policy Insurance
- 1 Week Vacation to Start
- 2-week Company Shutdown for Christmas/ New Year Holiday
- 12 Paid Holiday’s (If it falls on scheduled work day)
- 401K Program with Limited Match
Works in close relationship with the management staff to ensure the most effective and economical methods are used while processing motor parts and assembling motors.
- General manufacturing of motors.
- Perform duties required to assemble and test all our companies products. This will include a variety of different motors, armatures and fields, etc.
- Follow all company policies, safety rules, and practices.
- Ability to abide by company standard operating procedures as well as verbal directions.
- Complete repetitive assembly operations requiring operator to follow sequence of work.
- Make simple direct readings of quality checks of parts and assemblies, reporting any unusual conditions to management.
- Good attendance is required to assure efficient operation of the department.
- Supports positive employee relation environment as directed by management.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and functional work station at all times.
- Perform other jobs and duties when necessary.
- Manual dexterity.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- General mathematical ability.
- Ability to read and interpret reports and spreadsheets.
- Ability to enter information in a computer system for tracking labor and operations.
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Work in non-toxic environment with some slight odor.
- Work well with others.
- The Core Values we seek are:
- Trustworthy (Do what you say personality).
- Pragmatic ( Realistic & Sensible people).
- Collaborative (Team players).
- Resourceful ( Adaptable & creative individuals).
- Quality conscious ( Attention to detail).
- Excited to be on the front lines of a fast-paced and growing team in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems.
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary.