Works in close relationship with the management staff to ensure the most effective and economical methods are used while processing motor parts and assembling motors.
- General manufacturing of motors.
- Perform duties required to assemble and test all our companies products. This will include a variety of different motors, armatures and fields, etc.
- Follow all company policies, safety rules, and practices.
- Ability to abide by company standard operating procedures as well as verbal directions.
- Complete repetitive assembly operations requiring operator to follow sequence of work.
- Make simple direct readings of quality checks of parts and assemblies, reporting any unusual conditions to management.
- Good attendance is required to assure efficient operation of the department.
- Supports positive employee relation environment as directed by management.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and functional work station at all times.
- Perform other jobs and duties when necessary.
- Manual dexterity
- Mechanical aptitude
- General mathematical ability
- Ability to read and interpret reports and spreadsheets
- Ability to enter information in a computer system for tracking labor and operations
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Work in non-toxic environment with some slight odor
- Work well with others.
- Competitive Wages
- Company Medical Plan
- Company Dental Plan
- Company Vision Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Two Company Paid Shut Downs
- 401K Program