- Health insurance for employee (Includes Vision, Dental, limited 401K match & $50K life insurance policy)
- Paid time off
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
We’re a diverse, electric motor manufacturer looking for a Manufacturing Operations Manager to lead our team and grow our company.
Our ideal candidate is well-versed in manufacturing and machine operations, as well as passionate about managing and motivating a talented production force. You will oversee over 25-35 people in various departments including Production, Machine Operations, Maintenance, Quality Control and Inventory/Purchasing.
We work hard because we love what we’re building. We provide American solutions to global applications. We back up our talk with a competitive compensation, benefits and work/life balance. We offer challenging projects and awesome co-workers that feel like family.
We are excited to hear from you!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Location: Racine, WI
- Continuous improvements to bring about cost reductions.
- Order fulfillment, scheduling, maintaining safety stock levels
- Time motion studies
- Shop floor reporting
- Implement a data collection system with each area leader
- Quality and productivity improvements using lean principles and experience
- Training and certification of new hires and experienced operators
- Write SOPs
- Conduct studies to define and measure waste
- Monitor inventory levels & fill rates for all orders
Equipment & Engineering
- Maintenance – preventative and predictive
- Continuous improvement / machine design / requisition
- Comprehensive spare parts inventory
- Database of everything mechanical
- Facility maintenance
- Safety of operators and technicians.
- Improve efficiency, balance production lines, reduce changeover times
- Great communicator, motivator, team builder
- Create a positive work environment
- Operator training, job development, cross training
- Employee recognition program
- Design weekly / daily work schedules
- Safety meetings
- Improve attendance, reduce overtime
- Plant Management: Minimum 2 years (Required)
- Bilingual (Required)